Full-Time Experienced Bookkeeper – Farnborough Office
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit a full-time bookkeeper for a portfolio of clients possibly including some work at clients’ premises. The successful candidate will be required to work 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch and must have a full driving licence and own car. The job will be initially office based, with an opportunity to work from home after a successful probationary period.
This role will include:
- Monthly/quarterly bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
- Submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance including all control account reconciliations
What can we offer you?
- Salary from £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free car parking
What skills and attributes do you need?
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of Sage Line 50
- Experience of QuickBooks
- Experience of Xero
- Experience of Brightpay payroll (preferred not essential)
- Knowledge of all VAT schemes
- Previous experience in a UK accountancy practice looking after a portfolio of different bookkeeping clients
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Commitment to customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Willingness to take on extra responsibilities as required
- Ability to take initiative
- Eligibility to work in the UK
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role, why you wish to join Treetops and an indication of your salary expectation. A video would also be great so that we can really get to know you! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org